Branch Improvement Program
The Branch Library Improvement program that began in 2009 is the result of the passage of Measure FF in November 2008, a $26 Million bond measure to fund the four branch libraries. Help plan your Safe, Accessible Libraries for the future.
The BranchVan was purchased with funds from Measure FF, passed by Berkeley voters in November 2008. The BranchVan will deliver holds and pick up returns at designated stops near branches when they are closed for construction.
- West Branch is currently closed for construction.
- Latest Plans
- Weekly Construction Update
- Letter to Neighbors Re: Landscaping 10/10/2012
- Storytimes During Temporary Closure
- Services During Closure
- BranchVan service at Rosa Parks school at 920 Alllston Way. Click here for the schedule.
- Holds F.A.Q. Concerning the Branch Construction Projects.