All scheduled dates:
- July 28, 2014 - 6:00pm-7:30pm (ended)
- August 25, 2014 - 6:00pm-7:30pm (ended)
- September 22, 2014 - 6:00pm-7:30pm (ended)
- October 27, 2014 - 6:00pm-7:30pm
- November 24, 2014 - 6:00pm-7:30pm
- January 5, 2015 - 6:00pm-7:30pm
- January 26, 2015 - 6:00pm-7:30pm
- February 23, 2015 - 6:00pm-7:30pm
Looking for work and need to update your resume? Or just want to improve the resume you have? Come to the 3rd floor Community Meeting Room with your resume to a free expert-led forum by Marilyn Tullius from Delta Strategies for Marketing. Call 510-981-6148 for more information.
You will receive tips on handling gaps in employment, focusing your resume on your targeted job category, and becoming clear about the dilemmas of resume writing, such as one-page/two-page resumes, what to include/delete, handling dates, and many other issues. Handouts cover tips and remedies for common problems.
Resumes of various types are discussed. Bring your resume to get feedback and suggestions to strengthen your presentation. Workshop is informal and designed to address issues of participants, as well as to help participants take next steps confidently.